Kremer Machines Limited 2 Years Warranty:
From the date of original purchase, Kremer Machines warrants to the original purchaser that each item sold, shall be free from defect in material and workmanship for the items and time period set forth below.
Kremer Machines, at its discretion, agrees to repair or replace any defective part that upon examination, inspection, and testing by a Kremer Machines authorized service dealer, is found to be defective within the original warranty period. Kremer Machines will also decide upon the use of new or rebuilt parts or comparable product. Any part or product that is replaced will be retained by Kremer Machines. This warranty period shall not be extended and any repaired product shall be warranted for the remaining period of the original warranty. The consumer is responsible, and shall prepay all transportation costs, including returning items to the factory or warehouse. This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase must be presented for requesting warranty service. lf a proof-of-purchase receipt is not provided, the product's shipping date by the manufacturer will be used to determine the warranty period.
Length of Warranty:
Personal use of all devices are warranted for 24 month or 500 hrs running time (Whichever comes first). Proof of purchase and of maintenance must be provided.
• 12 Month -Limited comprehensive coverage on all components and labor.
• 24 Month -Limited coverage on engines and waterpump components, parts only.
"Personal use" means personal residential household use or recreational use by the retail consumer. "Commercial use" means all other uses including commercial, construction, or other income producing purposes. Once a device has been used for commercial purposes, it shall thereafter be considered as a "commercial use" device for the purposes of this warranty. Any device used for commercial use, as rental equipment will not be covered under this warranty.
• Consumer is responsible for carefully reading and following all instructions in the owner's manual. Any product that is damaged due to misuse or abuse will not be covered by this warranty.
• Consumer is responsible for all transportation costs to an authorized Kremer Machines Service Center. Unless otherwise requested, ground shipping will be applied for part shipment and customer will pay any additional charges for expedited shipments.
• Consumer is responsible for labor costs associated with warranted repairs twenty four (24) months after the purchase date. Labor rates will be based on normal working hours.
• Consumer is responsible for maintaining generator as specified in the owner's manual. Documentation of this maintenance may be required to cover warranty requests.
• Consumer is responsible for presenting any problems with the device to an authorized Kremer Machines Service Center as soon as the problem exists. Warranted repairs will be completed in a reasonable period of time, not to exceed 45 days
What this Warranty Does Not Cover:
• Normal wear: This warranty excludes normal wear items such as filters, spark plugs, gaskets,
O-rings, adapter cord sets, wheels, and starting batteries.
• Maintenance: This warranty does not apply to tune-ups or routine maintenance and does not cover any adjustments or repairs not performed by an authorized repair facility.
• Misuse: This warranty does not apply if your product has failed due to abuse, misuse, neglect, using incorrect fuels or lubricants, overloading, overspeeding, improper maintenance, improper storage, unapproved modifications, or has been operated in any way contrary to the instructions found in the products owner's manual.
• Adverse conditions: This warranty does not apply if your product has failed due to freezing, accident or natural disasters.
• Product shipment: This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from shipping, handling, or warehousing. Any damage claims to this product caused by shipment must be filed with freighter.
• Other exclusions: This warranty does not apply if your product has been sold "as is" or where the factory applied serial number has been removed.
Refurbished, used, demonstration or floor models are not covered by this warranty.
Where Warranty is Valid:
For warranty coverage, this product must be purchased from an authorized Kremer Machines dealer and the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. Refurbished, used, demonstration, or floor models are not covered by this warranty. Products purchased from on-line auction websites, such as ebay, marktplaats or BVA, are not covered under this warranty. Products used for commercial use are not covered under this warranty.
How to Obtain Warranty Service:
Take the original receipt and product to the place of purchase or mail the original receipt and product to the address found on the web site if purchased on-line. You can also locate your nearest Kremer Machines reseller for warranty questions. Kremer Machines recommends you retain all of your receipts covering the purchase and maintenance of your Kremer Machines Product, but will not deny you warranty coverage as long as proof of purchase or service can be obtained.
Kremer Machines their obligation under this warranty is exclusively limited to product repair or replacement and shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, the expense of delivering product to and from a repair center, loss or damage to personal property, loss of revenue, telephone charges, loss of time, or inconvenience. Some states, provinces or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Please contact your own re-seller for warranty service or questions. They will serve as Kremer Machines service station and will arrange all contact with the importer.